- All requests for returns must be written, stating your purchase order, our invoice#, order date and reason for return.
- Written authorizations for returns RGA# must be given by Medco with shipping instructions before any returns will be accepted at our warehouse. All unauthorized returns will be shipped back freight collect to the sender.
- All authorized returns must be in the original Medco packaging.
- Used instruments or items will not be accepted for credit.
- Custom Orders are not allowed for returns.
- All authorized returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
Credit for authorized returns will be allowed if:
- Due to defects in Manufacturing
- Order processing error by Medco
- Incorrect order placed by customer
Restocking Charges for Authorized Returns from Invoice Date:
- 0-10 days = No Charge. Buyer will pay the freight both ways
- 11-30 days = 20% Restocking Fee Buyer will pay the freight both ways
- 31-45 days = 35% Restocking Fee Buyer will pay the freight both ways
- No return allowed after 45 days: All returns must be in same original packaging un opened with out any damage or alteration and must not have been washed or Sterilized or additional charges will be billed to the buyer or Medco can refuse to accept the shipment.